- 3 (three) doors on the right side of the vehicle, one for front boarding and two for centre and back exiting.
- Double seat row on the right side of the vehicle and simple row on the left. Can seat up to 25 passengers and hold up to 47 standing passengers.
- 2 spots for disabled people located in the center of the vehicle.
Technical Car Body Features:
Structure and cladding:
- Steel structure with anticorrosion coating
- Sides in galvanized sheet metal #18.
- Wheel arches in galvanized sheet metal #16
- Insulated roof and sides with injected polyurethane insulation
- Fiberglass coated roof
- Fiberglass coated front
- Fiberglass coated back
- Battery support placed on the right side of the vehicle
- Rubber fender
- Fiberglass-coated rear and front bumper with internal tubing reinforcement and steel angle
- Low boarding floor laminated in 19 mm-thick phenol with asphalt protection
- Rear Floor covered in 2mm-tick perforated sheet with anti-noise asphalt.
Welded joints: MIG Welding
- Vehicle ready for wheelchair ramp positioning
- Pneumatic double and triple swing doors with windows
- Galvanized hinges
- Door brush strips (placed underneath)
- Manually operated doors with pneumatic lock and latch.
Windows and Windowshield:
- Aluminum frame with rubber seals
- The central windows are suitable for emergency exits
- Solex Laminated glass
- Laminated windshield (either full or distributed)
- Double polyurethane exterior paint
- Fuel tank cap key
- Headlamps placed in headlight cover
- Rear Stop Light
- Reversing light.
- Plastic laminated ceiling
- Plastic laminated sides
- PRFV Inner rear
- PRFV Inner front. This has access to the lighted front, a compartment suitable for glove box or first-aid, front inspection cover.
- Vehicle equipped with fire extinguisher
- PRFV dashboard
- Thermo acoustic insulated felt in bed over the rear engine.
- Round tubing, coated with epoxy paint.
- Antislipping rubber floor-coating
- Windshield demister
- Heating in driver’s cabin
- Pneumatic horn
- Electronic itinerary
- Lighted keys on dash panel
- Plastic seats in one piece with upholstered cushions both in velveteen and imitation leather
- Ergonometric driver’s seat with headrest and seat-belt
- Seat-belts in backseats.
- Side curtains
- LED inner lighting
- Underneath heating for passengers
- Roof air-conditioning
- Suitable installation for roof air conditioning. PRFV inner ducts with hatch vents for air outlets
- Suitable installation for air curtains placed in 3 doors
- Galvanized tubing structure
- Lifting ramp for differently-abled people
- Removable bumper
- Alternative seat types and distribution
- Electronic indicator lights
- Bus Billboards
- Multiplex system in driver’s cabin
- PVC rubber flooring
- Audio system installation
- Multiple heaters