- 2 (two) doors on the right side of the vehicle, one for front boarding and one for back exiting.
- Double seat row on the right side of the vehicle and simple row on the left. Can seat up to 32 passengers and hold up to 47 standing passengers.
- Flat level floor suitable for urban, district and provincial services.
Technical Car Body Features:
Structure and cladding:
- Steel structure with anticorrosion coating
- 2 mm-thick corrugated sheet metal floor
- Sides in galvanized sheet metal #18.
- Wheel arches in galvanized sheet metal #16
- Insulated roof and sides with injected polyurethane insulation
- Fiberglass coated roof
- Fiberglass coated front
- Fiberglass coated back
- Battery support placed on the left side of the vehicle
- Rubber fender
- Fiberglass-coated rear and front bumper with internal tubing reinforcement and steel angle
- PRFV double-layered hood with noise and heat resistant inner insulation
- Pneumatic double and triple swing doors with windows
- Galvanized hinges
- Door brush strips (placed underneath)
- Manually operated doors with pneumatic lock and latch.
Windows and Windowshield:
- Aluminum frame with rubber seals
- The central windows are suitable for emergency exits
- Solex Laminated glass
- Laminated windshield (either full or distributed)
- Double polyurethane exterior paint
- Plastic-molded fuel tank of 300 litres.
- Fuel tank cap key
- Headlamps placed in headlight mask
- Rear Stop Light
- Reversing light.
- Plastic laminated ceiling
- Plastic laminated sides
- PRFV inner rear
- PRFV inner front. This has access to the lighted front, a lid compartment suitable for glove box or first-aid.
- PRFV dashboard
- Pneumatic pistons on car engine cover
- Round tubing, coated with epoxy paint.
- Antislipping rubber floor-coating both smooth and corrugates
- Roof exhaust fan
- Windshield demister
- Heater in driver’s cabin
- Pneumatic horn
- Electronic itinerary
- Lighted keys on dash panel
- Plastic seats in one piece with upholstered cushions made of both velveteen and imitation leather
- Ergonometric driver’s seat with headrest and seat-belt. The seat is adjustable and enables a horizontal shift so that the driver can easily get in.
- Seat-belts in backseats.
- Suitable installation for roof air conditioning
- PRFV inner ducts with hatch vents for air outlets
- Suitable installation for air curtains placed in both doors
- Side curtains
- LED inner lighting
- Underneath heating for passengers
- Roof air-conditioning
- Galvanized tubing structure
- Lifting ramp for differently-abled people
- Removable bumper
- Alternative seat types and distribution
- Electronic indicator lights
- Bus Billboards
- Multiplex system for driver’s cabin
- PVC rubber flooring
- Pantograph door
- Side and Back Storage compartments (double and single)
- Luggage compartment installation
- Audio system installation
- Multiple heaters